Now Hiring: Sales Associate
Tags: job, now hiring, real estate job, job market, sales associate, real estate agent, local business, Newmarket, Aurora, Newmarket Jobs
Are you looking for a space full of creativity and trust? One where collaboration and work-life balance is everything? One that values what makes people unique?
We are proud to say we’re not your typical real estate team. At Knowledge Broker, we believe in creating an experience that changes the real estate game – gone are the days of bus bench ads and generic services. Our lead generation system will put you in line with people that you want to work with. We handle all of the marketing expenses and day to day. What do you do? Sell!
Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest life milestones. It’s a process full of joy, facing fears, excitement, and so much more. We’re on a mission to make every client experience as enriching as possible and set them up for success in the future. That’s what it’s all about.
At Knowledge Broker, our relationship with our clients sets the tone for everything to follow – and that starts with our Sales Representatives. They act as the champion for our clients, providing them with trusted guidance and protecting their interests. In combination with a stellar marketing platform and a tried & tested back-end process, Sales Representatives bridge the gap between our bustling behind the scenes work and our customers.
· A registered real estate sales representative in the Province of Ontario with knowledge of real estate processes
· Passionate about creating excellent experiences for clients
· A champion of details and process-oriented
· Well-networked and a people person through and through
· A strong verbal and written communicator
· Flexible and nimble with technology
· Eager to work independently and in team settings
As a Sales Representative, you will:
· Meet with clients and assist them throughout the real estate process
· Be a key contact for day-to-day client needs
· Follow our process to provide excellent and consistent service to clients
· Represent Knowledge Broker at key real estate events
· Handle and prepare real estate offers and documentation
· Create market and location analysis reports
· You tell us – we believe in fitting our roles to our team’s unique abilities!
Skills & Qualifications:
· Completion of real estate courses approved by RECO
· Stellar telephone, email, text message and social messaging skills
· Advanced knowledge of Web Forms, Microsoft Word and Excel
· Excellent writing and verbal skills
· Vehicle and valid driver’s license for on-site client visits
If this sounds like you, we further encourage all candidates to take the KOLBE-A Assessment (https://www.kolbe.com/kolbe-a-index/) to identify unique strengths and perspectives you can bring to the team. This assessment will be a requirement before any job offer so if you like to be ahead of the game, send us your confidential results along with your resume highlighting your recent experience and briefly share your story with us in a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of "Sales Associate Position"
We’re excited to meet you.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission