Leaving Your Mark
Tags: Real Estate, buying, selling, real estate tips, residential, commercial, painting, renovations, community, agent, leaving your mark, pre approval, realtor, knowledge broker, knowledge, broker
5 minute read.
Have you ever considered what your clients, business partners, or staff say about your company to a family member or friend? How do they speak about the impact of their experience or lack thereof? If you operate on the opinions of others, you have already considered this. If you have not, you should. It’s important to ensure that every interaction is positive as it is reflective of both you and your business. In this week’s podcast, we discuss the various ways that you can leave a great lasting impression.
As always, you can listen here or continue reading to see highlights from this week's episode.
The following tips are highlights from this past season. If there is one particular tip that you’d like to learn more about, click on the blue text to watch the corresponding video.
- Ask What You Can Do For Them First: Be friendly and eager to assist right from the start. Make sure you acknowledge and greet every individual who contacts your business to make them feel that they matter. As for online advertising, use targeted ads to find new people based on the personas of your ideal clients.
- Treat Their Goals As Your Reward: Ensure that your client does not feel as if money is your priority. This will assist with fostering stronger client-based relationships.
- Be Honest with Them: Share your highs and lows with your community. While you will have great successes, you are human and you will make mistakes.
- Check-In with People: Maintain communication, whether on a business or personal level, as it will demonstrate how much you care for the people in your community.
- Address Fears, Needs and Motivation: Listen to what people are truly saying and look for opportunities to help. It is also wise to respond in the same tone and volume.
- Encourage People: Motivate others to go after their passion. This is especially advised if they are purchasing a service or piece of equipment from you. Let them know that they will always have your full support.
Through consideration of these tips, you can change how your company is portrayed and the lasting impressions you have on people.
That was it for Season One of the Knowledge Broker Podcast. Stay tuned for Season Two coming out in 2020. In the meantime, you can check out our podcast on YouTube, Spotify, Google Podcast, and Apple Podcast. We are currently developing a mini-series as well as focusing on primarily real estate topics. For more information, connect with us on social media @knowledgebrkr or email me at email@example.com with your comments and ideas.
Our job at Knowledge Broker is to cultivate an open source of information. Knowledge is power and creates experts and understanding. Do you want the power? Connect with us here on our website or on social media at “@knowledgebrkr”.
“My knowledge becomes your asset and my hard work is your vehicle to success.”
JOSHUA CAMPBELL (@knowledgebrkr)
Real Estate Broker
Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Centre, Brokerage
249 Avenue Road • Newmarket, ON L3Y 1N8