Are you finding yourself torn between real estate agents? Not sure how to narrow down your top choices to just one? The best place to start is by taking a look at their different approaches to the marketing plans.
The best marketing plans aim to achieve two things. First, showcase your home to the greatest number of buyers, and second highlight the best aspects of your home. You need to ensure the agent’s marketing plan does just this.
Do your due diligence and research. It is not just comparing apples to apples. In other words, do not just compare the fact that both agents incorporate the use of photos. You need to take a deeper dive.
- Does the agent take photos with their phone? Or do they work with a professional photographer who takes the photos?
- Are the photos of high quality? Or are they pixelated?
- Does the camera angels elevate the appearance of your home? Or are the images just straight on?
- Do the agent use drone footage to show the surrounding area? Or do they just put up a Google map image?
- Does your house look bright and clean in images? Or do they look dark and dirty?
- If you looked at the pictures of your house would you want to live there?
Again, ask the necessary questions. Do both agents take videos, use drones, and advertise on social media? These are important things to know and ask for to ensure your home is being marketed to its highest ability. It also does not hurt to ask to see marketing examples of past listings.
At Knowledge Broker, our goal is to create an open-source of information for all our clients. We want to ensure that, at the end of the day, they get exactly what they want and what they need. If you know someone who could use our help or services please put them in touch with us or send us their details using the contact information below. And before you go, click here to take the Knowledge Broker Quiz and see exactly what we can do for you!
Real Estate Broker
Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Centre, Brokerage
249 Avenue Road • Newmarket, ON L3Y 1N8